Government Construction Projects
We Have You Covered with Back Office Services
E-Verify Screening and Consulting
When it comes to dealing with government contracts you can be rest assured all our candidates are e-verified before they step foot on the job. Contractors & Builders E -Verifies all workers, so you don't have to.
Certified Payroll Services
It’s the law for contractors and subcontractors to submit certified payroll reports. They are proof that you pay workers a prevailing wage rate for public-funded jobs. But rolling in payroll put together by someone else can be risky business. C&B offers certified payroll services for government-funded construction projects.
We take care of your certified payroll duties, including setting deductions and figuring out employer burden. And our certified payrolling expertise means we “get” the ins and outs of detailed prevailing wage reporting. And we know the rules for reporting worker wages for different job site locations. That way you can rest assured your reports are done right.
Staffing Federal Government and Military Construction Projects
The following is just a sample of the government projects we’ve staffed for in the past:
- Seal Beach Naval Weapons Station
- Camp Pendleton
- Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego
- Naval Base Coronado
- Foley Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse
- U.S. Social Security Administration
- Base Housing, Nellis Air Force Base
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System
New Jersey/New York Metro Area
- Pantex Plant
- BAE Systems
- US Army Corps of Engineers®
- U.S. Department of Agriculture